Tuesday, September 26, 2006

"I Didn't Do It!"

Kell of Green Circles sent me this fantastic commentary: Keith Olbermann gets it right. Again.

Bush is a coward (forgive my pre-Korzybski thinking).
And a traitor.
And a murderer (a few witnesses? almost 3,000 mothers of our soldiers, to begin with...).
And a real loser.
And there will be no more exciting television than the broadcast of his trial for war crimes. Unless, of course, by then, he's brought the morality of this nation to a point where public executions are broadcast.

Anyway, read this. It's well-put.

2 comments:

psaur said...

Olbermann's great. I love when he calls Fox News "the Ministry of Truth." That sums it up.

Brian Kunath said...

I did a whole post about Olbermann, the lost it somehow and was too lazy to retype it and gave up.

Thanks for not doing the same.

Olbermann's dead on right.