Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Sound of One Hand Typing

Earlier today I had a chat with Foleyimbot, the Mark Foley IM Robot. You converse with the program, and it responds with quotes from Foley's chats with Capitol Hill pages.

The conversation started out fine, but I became uncomfortable towards the end and abruptly left.



-- Conversation Window --
Me: how's it going
foleyimbot: cute butt bouncing in the air
Me: uh...yeah. Think the Mets'll win the series?
foleyimbot: well strip down and get relaxed
Me: Yeah, office politics frowns on that...
foleyimbot: well I have aa totally stiff wood now
Me: Did I already ask about the Mets?
foleyimbot: so you got a stiff one now
Me: Is Ed Kranepool still alive?
foleyimbot: do you really do it face down
Me: What, sleep?
foleyimbot: i always use lotion and the hand
Me: Yeah, this fall weather chaps my knuckles...yeah.
foleyimbot: did you spank it this weekend yourself
Me: Wait...what? Someone's calling my name. I'd bettergo...
foleyimbot: you need a massage
Me: I need a stiff drink.
foleyimbot: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Me:
foleyimbot:
Me: Ahem, ok gotta go.
foleyimbot: how my favorite young stud doing
Me: This is going nowhere. Tell Dennis I said hello...
foleyimbot: do you really do it face down


...Land that I love...

No comments: