Friday, April 13, 2007

In Dreams Begin Actualities

Thanks to Boobay for this article:

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-lideli0412,0,2571014.story?coll=ny-linews-headlines

Didn't I read this in feeb's dream journal?

But even better than the article are some of the comments left by readers, like this one from "Plainview Gman": "...that parking lot is one pain in the butt and NOT just from elderly drivers."

or this one from "Artie": "...whenever I get out of NYC, I always make this a stop! So people go in and support this business. Oh yea you can even get Devil Dogs on the side and wash it down with Hi-C!

Ah, home sweet home!

1 comment:

psaur said...

Boy, that "new drive-thru" joke never gets old. It was funny to see posters pointing out spelling errors. One wrote something like, "That's Newsday--by fifth graders, for fifth graders." When I was just back on the Island, I was amazed to see how tabloidy Newsday has gotten, and there were tons of typos in the issues I read. Sad.