Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Notes on Nothing 6.0

In mud, in muck.

Beguiled by diamondheads, snakewalker filaments. Eye on thee canyon, the withering mountain.

Be not aware of the language you're using -- caution all travelers of the spells in the ruins.

The Scotman wore green and he whispered a secret to the dogs on the leashes outside of the druggist.

In mud, in muck.

I never catch glances, or listen for greetings. My tatooine days see the light through the ripples.

Gorgeous and gorgon-like dreams suffuse the room (and snake-like fingers uncoil in the gloom).

Must be a Wednesday the way the time unhinges.

Every molecule seems to record all my winging.

In mud, in muck. Amen.

2 comments:

the feeb said...

best thing on your blog.

Brian Kunath said...

Yeah, I think this is great too. This is filled with great phrasing and rhythms and rhymes. I love time unhinges, snakewater filaments, snake-like fingers uncoil...all pretty damned awesome.