Thursday, June 11, 2009

The User's Guide to the Alpaca


The alpaca, or Alpaca, in the proper, is larger than a hen but not so tall as a horse, unless we're talking about a small horse, not a pony, but just a smaller horse, because it is younger or has been bred to grow no higher than, say, an alpaca. In such a case, the alpaca is taller than a horse, but no way is it to be mistaken for a giraffe, despite the long neck and unlaced sneakers (this has been determined to not be a fashion statement, but rather the result of both animals being characterized as even-toed ungulates, a condition which leaves you fucked it you want to open a jar of peanut butter, or lace up one's shoes).

3 comments:

shojo313 said...

These beasts were never on Noah's ark! They look like a Nazi experiment, the genes of der Fuhrer mixed with giraffes and sheep. (And they come from South America! Coincidence? I think not.) Back in the junk drawer, I say! MO'SH, some day pgsxxx will return and save us. I had a dream that he was flying high through the clouds, calling our names...a bingo boy waving a stray pair of slacks with priest DNA all over them...

Lucy Starcrest said...

OMG, I heart alpacas!! In fact, I just declared my love for them to your mother this weekend. I fed them at the petting zoo at Waterfront Village a couple weeks ago. Yes, I've heard the warnings about strange diseases coming out of petting zoos, but I couldn't resist. I mean, ALPACAS!!! Too cute.

MO'SH said...

Hooray! PGXS has returned! The world is unsafe again!