Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Blogger and the Deftly-Marketed Pt. 1

So tonight I'm going down to Borders for the release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." Not on my own! Jesus Christ, no! Going with Urn and Turv, the true fans. Should be quite an event. Like Halloween, I suspect, absent a certain nostalgia. Mostly, I'm excited about being at a bookstore at midnight. Especially a bookstore with a record section. Mmmm.

We saw the 5th movie twice last week. It was good. I joked that I was anticipating the x-rated rip-off, "Hairy Twatter and the Odor of the Penis." Well, it was funny the first time I said. Maybe it was the way I said it. Uh, yeah.


Well, a few more cups of coffee and off we go... dominus vobiscum! Or some such spell!

1 comment:

the feeb said...

there's only one place i'd rather be than a bookstore at midnight. in the arms of sweet sleep!