Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Maybe You, Too, Can WRITE...

...but probably not. I don't write nearly as well as I assume I do. But more crucial -- not as often as I should. Writing often often produces something of relative worth. Like the phrase "often often". Based on the idea that if you throw enough shit into your yard, a flower will emerge from it.

Sometimes, one will earn a lifetime of shit. Also, a yard full of shit.

Mostly, I'm frustrated. Frustration shadows me more than any other reaction, as a writer. First, in writing; next in considering selling it (how or even why)...

I can't even finish this blog, I'm so bored, which was going to be the next topic I'd cover: my short attention span. Often a flash! A spark of interest, a whiff of cap gun smoke, then I'm staring at the TV. Which offers me nothing, but a blue warmth.

And undying love! I love you, TV!

I guess that was all that I was getting at...

No comments: