Friday, December 09, 2005

Repeating Offender

Alleged traitor, war criminal, and all-around knucklehead, George Bush ONCE AGAIN gave the same incorrect speech at a Republican fundraiser for Rep. Mark Kennedy, R-Minn., today.

Same old bullshit about "staying the course" and how pulling out of Iraq would be a "victory for the terrorists."

Apparently, his approval rating has gone up recently -- with whites, men, and Catholics.

Oh, brother!

Well, if white christian men think he's doing better, then let me be the first to apologize to him for saying he's fucking this country back to King Arthur's Court.

Those approving of Bush as of late cite his accomplishments in Iraq and with the American economy.

From the Associated Press: A recent report noted that the nation added 215,000 jobs in November, and Bush declared on Monday that "the best days are yet to come for the American economy."

Well, yeah. No shit the best days are yet to come. These are the worst days -- what other fucking direction are we going to go?

Said Charl-Deane Almond, a Republican from Bishop, Calif, "I think he's doing what he has to do. I appreciate him standing strong with all the pressure he's under."

You know, if I was fucking shit up at work every day and driving my business in the ground, I wonder who would stand by me and admire my steadfastness.

I'll tell you who -- no one! I'd be out on my ass.

It's only fair.

So it's the least we can do for George Bush, America's most famous employee.

6 comments:

Morsel said...

He's a fucking embarassment - to say the least. Were the new jobs all in the service industry - because nothing that pays a living wage is being created! We seem to forget so easily that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, but many terrorists love to now call it home since we are there! Talk about having impeachable offenses... I don't care what you political bent is, if you think Bush is doing a good job, you either have your head in the sand or you are a right-wing nutcase (or both)...

Brian Kunath said...

As a white male who was born a Catholic, I'm downright embarrassed with my demographic. We can do better than this!

Rail on, fellow white male Catholic-born comrade! We'll bitch-slap these Bush-loving drones back into their senses yet!

PS: "Oh, brother!" was featured humorously as a headline in Ghost World. Remember where?

the feeb said...

blaming bush for the state of the world is like blaming ronald mcdonald for when you get a bad hamburger.
thanks bobcat!

Anonymous said...

Nah, the economy isn't as bad as it *will* be, not by a longshot... Sigh. We're teetering on a brink, and it ain't pretty. Likely this is as *good* as it's gonna get, sadly. Our economy's been based on the "housing bubble" for the last several years and naught else. And that's already well past its peak and on the decline. Inflation's on the rise again, and it'll be insane when oil prices and demand drive up gasoline costs once we're over *that* peak. Soon India and China will stop buying our debt wholesale and we'll be ausgefukt (or SOL "if you're into that whole 'brevity' thing.") I hate to say it, but—bail on the U.S. dollar before it it baileth on you. Oh, how we miss ye, gold standard! Eeeg. My mate Erick and I are (only semi-jokingly) discussing starting a rickshaw business in Portland. The new, true "Gypsy Cabs" maybe...

Anonymous said...

Dare I say to my American Comrades that the 217,000 jobs created in America are probably in the Medical Aid Field and in the much needed growing field of, Casket Makers, Funeral Directors and Mortuaries? Somebody has to take care of our American Soldiers who have been shot, bombed, tortured beheaded and killed - and all under the Democracy Umbrella. Yes, we created jobs alright - an at the expense of who? If you know the answer - You are not for Bush.

MO'SH said...

I'll take a rickshaw. AND I'll bail on the US Dollar -- I'll pay you in yen.