Sunday, February 26, 2006

No Dakota Fan

Have South Dakotans lost their fucking minds?

They're banning all abortion, even in cases of rape and incest (which is the same thing).

That's great news for rapists! Now they can have their children mothered by any women they want!

Let me make this outrageous, unconfirmable statement: It would appear to me that the South Dakotan Republican Senators support the parental rights of rapists.

I know, I know...those pricks in the SD Senate don't hate women -- they love babies more.

Of course, they're full of shit. They don't like babies either, especially Native American ones. Anyone remember Wounded Knee?

And so on and so on...

Will your state be next?

P.S. - You know what Jesus says about abortion? Absolutely nothing. So please keep him out of the discussion, all you anti-choice kooks!

2 comments:

Morsel said...

I'm so disgusted, I could puke. I used to think that making abortion illegal will be the act that finally does the Republican party in, but now I'm not so sure.

Anonymous said...

How can you assume with a decision like banning abortion that South Dakotans ever had a mind TO lose. Apparently the people that decided banning abortion is O.K. never had anyone in the family raped or perpetrated sexually by anyone - I pray they never do.

The whole fucking town must be on Halcion - otherwise,with their conscience, I couldn't imagine any other POSSIBLE way to sleep a wink.