Thursday, November 17, 2005

Cheney Accuses War Critics of Dishonesty

Cheney stating he finds something to be dishonest is like Bukowski complaining to the bartender that his drink tastes too strong.

The vice president took umbrage at the remarks of Democrats, and certain Republicans, for coming to their senses and denouncing the bloodbath that is the War in Iraq.

Says the second-highest ranking traitor, "The president and I cannot prevent certain politicians from losing their memory or their backbone. But we are not going to sit by and let them rewrite history."

After the applause from his ass-sucking constituents, he continued, "That's OUR job!"

Cheney continued to neglect the concerns of soldiers' families, whom he considers no more worthy of his time than busboys and janitors.

Here's my new proposition I'd like all Americans to help pass:
Cheney is not allowed to be in the same room as the American flag. Ever.

7 comments:

psaur said...

Needless to say, I heartily concur. But I really comment on your post to mention that for years I've wondered, when looking at Cheney, who the hell does that creep look like? Looking at your pic of him, I think I may at last have the answer. Could you put up a side-by-side comparison of Cheney to the Winter Warlock of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town?"

Anonymous said...

Not side by side, but check out http://www.livejournal.com/users/amanoutoftime/

Brian Kunath said...

I'd vote on your proposal. Funny, I saw that pic and was tempted to use it. Even his tie looks unhappy.

The Winter Warlock? Cheney should "put one foot in front of the other," and get the hell out of our country!

Anonymous said...

I spoke to "Winter" this morning and he is HORRIFIED that you would compare him to Cheney - not just because of what Cheney Doesn't stand for, but because Winter insists he has better skin.

Morsel said...

I don't think he's had a bowel movement in at least five years!

Anonymous said...

He looks like a fat Mr. Burns.

Anonymous said...

the expression on his face seems to say "I'm standing on my own balls.....and its alright!" as far as the winter warlock, please don't ruin my childhood.